Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Yesterday I learned of a poor mama who lost her four month old baby girl on Friday. She has a blog, and has written all about it. She is such a strong woman...I dont know how she is keeping it together..how will she go on? A perfectly healthy thriving little beautiful princess when dropped off at the sitter...then just...gone...I cant even begin to imagine the pain. My heart is ACHING for this little baby and her family, especially her mama. Its really bothering me..to the point where I'm not going to be on Facebook today cuz thats what everyones posting about. Everyones putting bows in their daughters hair in honor of this baby, cuz thats what the mama is requesting we all do today...I dont think I can...I dont want to be reminded of the awfullness of it everytime I look at my own precious baby girl. Today I will be sad. Why do things like this have to happen?
Posted by mamagonzo at 9:04 AM
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Beaner, Beanzy, B. My Beautiful "almost" teen mini-me :)Not really though...she's such an individual...beautiful, loving, sweet, kind, bitchy sometimes too....like me. She's my best friend! She loves all things horror, been watching scary movies with me since I can remember. She is going to be a FABULOUS mom someday. So interested in all aspects of baby rearing the "right" way, which to us means attachment parenting. She gets terribly disturbed when she hears of a baby being left to "cry it out" or getting circumcised, or being fed formula by choice...not necessity. She helps with little sweet pea so much, and just loves her to death. Every day I feel extremely lucky to have her, and that she loves me..most of the time, lol. I hope she knows how much I love her..I try to make sure she knows. Did I say how beautiful she is??? True happiness!
Posted by mamagonzo at 8:34 AM
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Here are the guidelines for this blog hop:
1. Follow the 4 blog hosts for the week (spots #1-4).
2. Spot #4 will always feature a blogger randomly selected from the previous week's blog hop.
3. Link up your post related to this week’s topic so others can find it. Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage.
4. Check out some of the other blogs from the linky. Be sure to leave a comment on each blog that you found them through the Breastfeeding Blog Hop so they can follow you back!
5. Repost the linky (link for the code is in the lower right-hand corner of the linky below) on your blog to help promote the blog hop. Be sure to add some info about YOU.
6. This blog hop will be active from Thursday, 02/03 – Sunday, 02/06.
7. Be sure to include these guidelines if you add the linky to your blog.
I'm a proud AP mom to 5 kiddos..all of whom were/are breastfed! I've nursed through pregnancy, tandem nursed, and am currently nursing my four month old! I practice child-led weaning, and the usual age for my kids to wean themselves is between 4 and 5 years!
Posted by mamagonzo at 8:42 PM
So how many of you have received your FREE $25 for joining Paybox? It is brand new and similar to Paypal. You will be able to use it to purchase items online just like paypal. Since it has not been launched yet (will be soon) they are giving pre-launch money to join. You must be invited by a current member. Use this official link and get your $25 today:http://www.paybox.me/r/mamagonzo
Posted by mamagonzo at 11:27 AM