Sunday, February 20, 2011

My reasons for living post #2- Beaner

Beaner, Beanzy, B. My Beautiful "almost" teen mini-me :)Not really though...she's such an individual...beautiful, loving, sweet, kind, bitchy sometimes too....like me. She's my best friend! She loves all things horror, been watching scary movies with me since I can remember. She is going to be a FABULOUS mom someday. So interested in all aspects of baby rearing the "right" way, which to us means attachment parenting. She gets terribly disturbed when she hears of a baby being left to "cry it out" or getting circumcised, or being fed formula by choice...not necessity. She helps with little sweet pea so much, and just loves her to death. Every day I feel extremely lucky to have her, and that she loves me..most of the time, lol. I hope she knows how much I love her..I try to make sure she knows. Did I say how beautiful she is??? True happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!