Monday, January 31, 2011

My reasons for living post #1 -"Bub"

While I have a few minutes, I decided to write a short blurb about each of my wonderful kids. I'll go from oldest to youngest. Bubby I used to call him when he was little. Now he's BIG, taller than me now, with a deep manly voice. Almost 15, and still very sweet. He's a good boy, and I tell him alot, I hope I tell him often enough, (cuz he's sensitive too) I hope he knows. He's a tremendous help around the house, doing dishes, and alot of other household chores I can barely keep up with since our little Sweet Pea was born. He's always willing to lend a hand, and he's so eager to learn. I'm VERY proud of the man he's turning into! My first sweet baby...I learned so much from him. And I love him with all my heart and soul!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!